Volunteer with TeenPMDD
Volunteer with NAPMDD
TeenPMDD does not take donations, but you can donate to NAPMDD or shop for PMDD-related merchandise to benefit them.
Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD) has long been laughed at and dismissed as a true disorder. Now more than ever we need your help to ensure women affected by PMDD are given access to proper care, treatment and diagnosis. By giving to NAPMDD we are able to provide peer support, early intervention, as well as clinical training for doctors in the United States. Together we can fight the stigma of PMDD, women's mental, and premenstrual health.
Other ways to help
- change your profile photo to a PMDD awareness ribbon
- be as open as you feel comfortable being about your PMDD
- talk about it with friends and family
- start a blog about your experience (if you tell us about it, we can link it!)
- tell us how we can better help teens with PMDD and the people who support them